The Aquaculture Council of Western Australia (ACWA), is the State's peak aquaculture industry body.
It is a member driven organisation working to ensure a profitable future for its members and a viable future for the aquaculture industry. Its goals are:
- To promote the Western Australian aquaculture industry to the community and Governments at State and national levels.
- To provide an effective communications network for all members and stakeholders.
- To influence Government and its departments to ensure an economic and legislative environment that encourages the development of responsible aquaculture enterprise.
- To provide quality, cost-effective support and services to members.
- To uphold the principles and practice of ecologically sustainable development in all WA aquaculture sectors.
Do you want to receive news on Fishing and Aquaculture? Fish eNews is a free weekly e-newsletter from the Department of Primary Industry and Regional Development, for anyone involved, or interested in the WA fishing, aquaculture and seafood industries.
Job Opportunity - Executive Officer Application Pack ACWA Executive Officer Application Pack.pdf